Job Tittle: Human Resource Specialist
This position will report to the: Headquarter-China team and CEO in US
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all employee. Conducts new oversea employee orientations and coordinate on boarding program; monitors career-patching program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Support time & attendance, payroll and benefits administration for all oversea employees’ personnel.
- Administers various human resources policies and procedures and assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues; conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Identifies training needs for US and oversea employee make sure they in-depth knowledge of federal and state employment laws & regulations related to day-to-day management of employees to reduce legal risks and ensure regulatory compliance when they advanced their career in US.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention; provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Conducts periodic meetings with function heads to ensure proactive HR support is provided in a timely manner.
- Reports, maintains and monitors all workers’ compensation case files and leave of absence cases; follows through all open claims and leaves.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Other duties or projects may be assigned.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
· Hands-on solid experience in multiple human resource disciplines, including payroll, benefits, workers’ compensation, leave of absence, recruitment, employment relations and workplace investigation.
· Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated understanding and application of HR legal compliance; maintain and expand knowledge and understanding of existing and proposed federal and state employment laws/regulations.
· Must be a self-starter, fast learner and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Must be organized and able to prioritize tasks and handle multi-tasks in a fast work pace.
· Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
· Must be proficient in MS Office including Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Visio; ADP, PeopleSoft or other HRIS systems including running ad hoc reports.
- Chinese (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time